Wheres STR, AGI, INT, VIT, DEX, SPR??

Well, as you know that basic stat every MMORPG is like that, i think that will give more taste to the real mmorpg, i mean for creating new design character i think, this is the best way to determine who is who, like warrior lots str and vit, archer lots agi and dex, mage int and spr, etc, etc… and its more easy to nerfing?? in game. i found the nerf and buff system is not that easy. maybe you (developer) can make more deep costumization in character design, for example every 1 str equal to 1 Hp or else… and the moster as well…

Thanks for you who make this super great game, most appreciate and helping me to create a novel bases from this…

if i make a mistake in english please don’t correct me, i have no respect for this language

1 Like

I like that they don’t exist, and if they were added then I’d much prefer if you got to create your own stats. You can create more interesting hybrid classes this way.

what, but… that will make more deep costumization… like you know some class need certain stat to define that he/she’s warrior, like Str : 5, Vit : 3, Agi : 2, Dex : 2, Int : 1, Spr : 1, and then every lvling up add str by 2 and vit 1… i mean in the design character…

if i make a mistake in english please don’t correct me, i have no respect for this language

Change the Hp, Rage, Mana, Speed to Str, Agi, Int, and Luck or else… and in the more deep setting you can costum in 1 str equal to maybe 10-24 hp and the P.Atk and P.Def, and much much more… oh… the taste…
damn this isn’t game anymore, this is the real MMORPG development

That’s the problem. It works if every class you make is a standard RPG class like warrior, rogue, or mage. It works less well if you make a magical pirate or sentient fire elemental or timetraveling cowboy. It becomes very difficult to balance the moment a class needs more than one stat, and hopeless once a class needs all of them.

1 Like

no need for stats when you can just change the variables they affect
who needs str and sta when you can just increase melee dps and HP
no need for INT/WIS when you can increase MP and ranged dps

dex maybe to allow for dodges/misses ? or just add an ability like Protect that will dodge a % of the time.