- Adds a bunch more text to the localisation system (I think everything is now covered by the localisation system!), and adds a first-pass at Italian.
- NPCs now automatically adjust their levels and the levels of their quests if their region’s level is changed.
- The “XP & Levelling” interface now enforces that killing monsters must award XP. (Previously, you could cause problems for progression by setting monsters to award 0 xp)
- Everything in the “Design” windows (including XP/Levelling, character ability editing, character model editing, etc) now applies when you close the window, instead of cancels when you close the window. This should result in a lot less work being accidentally lost!
- Fixes a bug which could result in extremely long-lasting advertisements, when loading an older saved game.
…and the usual set of smaller bugfixes and improvements!