Build 0.15.24 failed to upload to Steam. So we’re going to try again with version
0.15.25: The Atlantis Build
- Lower map regions into the sea! (Or raise them back to the surface!) The eponymous feature of this build is a pair of new tools on the ‘Grid’ tab, which allow you to raise and lower regions from under the sea. Note that only inactive regions can be lowered! Right now, this functionality is completely free! Move terrain around as you like!
- Smaller start! At the start of a new game, instead of beginning with the whole continent exposed, you begin with only three regions available. This makes it a lot easier to keep track of where you’re working! You can add extra regions as you need them. 
Other things new in this build:
- Smaller, more numerous regions! In new games, we now generate regions as about 2.2 square kilometers in size, instead of about 4.0 square kilometers in size (although these do still vary a lot from game to game). This means that there tends to be more available regions on a map, and those regions tend to be a little bit smaller.
- Woo, tails! We’ve added “Tail” as a new standard costume part. This isn’t yet editable, but tails are now animated, and it’ll soon be possible to attach a tail to any character type who doesn’t already have one, or swap or remove the tail for any character type who does.
- Hope you like mushrooms! The giant mushroom scenery models have been replaced. The new models look better (IMHO), and are also substantially faster to render!
- Mages with weapons! The mage now actually gets a visible weapon model, when weapons are acquired.
- Updating region terrain! If you change a region’s assigned terrain types, those now visually update immediately! (This has been broken ever since the GPU-based terrain building functionality went in, in build 0.15.16)
- Charge your subscribers for features! When you set a service price on a building type, that price now gets saved and restored correctly; previously, it got lost after a save/reload. (Setting a price for a service on an individual building has always worked)
- No more grassy roads! Previously, if you laid a road through a desert or other grass-less terrain, a small amount of grass would be generated around the road. This is now fixed!
- Ignore alerts! Fixed a crash which would happen if you quit the game while you had an alert details window still open on the screen.
- Cursor stretch! Or rather, less stretch. The cursor now doesn’t stretch as far, when you’re making rapid cursor movements.
- Fewer little mermaids! Added a layer of sea foam around coastlines.