Unable to load manual saves, nor delete save files.

Issue: Can’t delete save files. Also can’t load manual saves.
Crash (y/n): Nah.
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): Windows.
Description:
I spent an hour building my first three zones, and in the end I had about 5k cash left. What was left to do was to start the server by building my starting point, but I didn’t have time then so I saved the game, shut it down, and went away for a while. When I came back later in the day I noticed that it loaded me up to the same map, but I had -1000 cash, which leads me to believe that your income keeps going(mine was only draining as I hadn’t launched the game yet) while offline.

So, I attempted to load a previous save(my manual save showed up, it still had the balance of around 5k), but this didn’t work. It still loaded up the same amount of balance(-). I attempted to delete all other saves except for my manual save, which hadn’t lost the money, only to find that pressing the delete button did nothing. This is very infuriating as it seems to me like I just wasted more than an hour of my time, forming the world and planning my future steps, only to come back after dinner to see that it’s now unplayable.

Sorry you’re having this problem, Mmoogl!

The save files are here on your hard disk:

C:\Users\<account name>\AppData\Roaming\VectorStorm\MMORPG Tycoon 2\save\

There’ll be a folder with the name of your game, and the save files are inside there. Feel free to move files out of there, to see if that fixes things? I have no idea why you wouldn’t be able to delete them from inside the game itself!