Suggestions for improving the game

I enjoy this game very much, it really lets a creative person with no coding experience such as myself to make a fun little MMO. I do have some suggestions to improve the game though:

1. Add an attractiveness meter for the levels, kind of like how the Two Point games have for rooms. If the level hasn’t been decorated much, this will lower the attractiveness and the player’s happiness/addictiveness and are less likely to pay-2-win. If the areas are well-decorated, players have a better experience of the game. I think this little feature will add an incentive to decorate the levels.
  2. I’ve seen this one has been suggested already, but I would like to reiterate. Allow the possibility for players’ play styles to mutate. They usually spam the same couple of high dmg abilities, and it looks a bit bland.
  3. Perhaps add races on top of classes, as they are a common feature in MMOs, and maybe gender as well? I already see there is an elf prefab, and some clothes are gendered. This will add more variation to the players’ appearances. Maybe even add the option to make race abilities. It would also be cool to be able to modify armour and add different colours/styles for each level at our choosing, but this is probably complicated to add.
  4. Currently players are very willing to pay extortionate prices for games/features. It would be nice to balance this a little, make it more realistic. For example, higher prices for a lacking MMO could reduce the player base and vice versa.
  5. Possibility of mounts? Another common thing found in MMOs
  6. I’m not sure how you could do it, but it would be nice if we could make an actual story or make quests less boring/linear.
  7. Maybe add rival MMORPG games to make you want to fine tune your game more, as there’s not much of an incentive to improve the gameplay apart from player comments and buffs/nerfs.
  8. Option of ports & sailing
  9. Crafting classes such as fishing, blacksmithing, sewing, cooking etc
  10. You are probably working on this but more prefabs/customisation options in general would be great. I’d love to see more level effects as well, such as rain or falling leaves. I would also love to option to change to scale of building items.
  11. I might just be dumb but I don’t actually understand what most of the network stuff is for. I just use uplinks and cables because that’s all I understand. better descriptions would really help.
  12. I really enjoy watching the PvP duels. It would be cool if we could add other PvP stuff in the game such as quests, guilds, etc. Some of this might be included in the aforementioned dungeons update though
  13. I’d love some other styles of prefabs and buildings, like cyberpunk or Edo style etc.

Keep at it! I can’t wait to see the final product.

1 Like