Screen Shots of your MMORPG Tycoon 2 game

I was checking out my level 20 zone and noticed that there are 4 people on the same so I took a screen shot as I haven’t seen a party take a ride at the same time! Please share your interesting screen shots or any screen shots from you game you like with us. I will get things started.

Mazi

Here is another one

Mazi

Mazi

I was really looking forward to seeing your screenshots. Come on treat us with some!
Mazi

Level 2 Zone

Full Map

Before a quest title name limit was installed, I put a decent amount of effort into my quest titles.

2 Likes

That is great. Thanks for sharing.
Mazi

Screenshot from my game, Fall of Anadalou.
I’ve only created up until level 7 so far, but the highest player level is only level 4 at the moment. Get addicted players!

4 Likes

3 Likes

The two level 1 starter towns. Both have a Rat infestation that needs clearing :wink:

3 Likes

That is amazing! Thanks for the screen shot it looks great! You have done a great job. Are you using mods or these are actual game assets? I haven’t muse any of the new additions to the game.

Thanks again!
Mazi

I really enjoy looking at other people’s work. Thanks for sharing and I wish more people like you would share their work with the rest of us! Hopefully soon we will see more screen shots.
Mazi

They are all game assets, no mods used.
I also suggest checking out the build screenshots on the official Discord!
There are some awesome looking builds out there!

Icy bay for my level 6 region, complete with walruses, polar bears, and two types of ice dwarves.

3 Likes

That is just gorgeous! Wow! Thanks for sharing it.
Mazi

I’m not nearly as good as other people when it comes to making good landscapes, but at least some stuff turns out alright.

3 Likes

They look really great! Thanks so much for sharing them with us. It is always so nice to see how others are setting up their zones.
Mazi

Ready for Faction/Nation Conflict

3 Likes

Wow! That is a great screenshot! I wasn’t sure if Trevor was going to change Max Lvl cap from 20 so I kept a lot of zones open just in case but I love how you have used your zones. Thanks very much for sharing your screen shot.
Mazi

These are my two favorite towns on my map. The green one reminds me alot of the human starting Zone in wow. And the town inside the ribcage just gives me orc vibes! World of Warcraft is a big inspiration as you might see :sweat_smile:

4 Likes