Quests don't detect if parameters are already completed

Issue: if a task is completed before a task is selected the task doesnt complete
Crash (y/n): n
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): windows
Description:
If you do somthing that would complete a Task for example upgrade to 1.0 or place NPCS before the task has been accepted when you do except it the task wont complete and you have to repeat the action.

With the task upgrade to 1.0 this is an issue as if you upgrade before taking on the task it is no longer possible for this task to be completed.

what i would expect to happen is that if the paramaters of a task are already completed the task can detect this and auto complete.

My take:

If you pick up a “Kill 8 bears” quest in World of Warcraft, you don’t get credit for bears you had killed before picking up the quest.

But with that said, I think you’re absolutely right that in the case of these specific tutorial requests; I think these are all issues that need to be addressed in these specific tutorial-phase requests which are guiding you through the process of setting up an MMORPG for the first time. These need to be made more forgiving, and not tell the user to do something they’ve already done, or else prevent the user from doing things out of order or out of turn.

This is going on the list! :slight_smile: (Maybe not for the very next build, though)