Quest improvments

Greetings! I am loving the game first off. One thing I wanted to have an ask for is quest improvements. Having quest chains and not just from the same quest giver and also prereqs. It is very common in MMO’s today to have to follow a line of quest and have level reqs.

I believe as the dev has said before, the npcs will give the quests in order of top to bottom on the quest list, which makes a quest chain.

That’s how the quest objectives are generated, at least. All of an NPC’s quests except the last one will say “do X and return to me”, while the final quest listed will simply say “do X”.

It would be nice if there was a checkbox or something to toggle this behavior, as it would make it easier to direct players to other zones. Or at least make it more obvious that this is how quest chains work, so that players can plan each zone’s quests with that in mind.

1 Like

I would want a system where a quest needs items done from another quest giver. Example Hub guy sends you to three different areas to quest then once you do all the quest there you can get his final quest. As it stands you would just walk to each quest giver and back without doing these quest to unlock the final quest.

Welcome to the MMORPG Tycoon2 community Alarus.

I have no idea what Trevor has planned for the future but it is would be great to have a quest to interact with Scenery items you place down. That would open so many possibilities and the in game cost would be so much less than having to place down a building and ask the player to bring you back the quest giver’s left or right shoe… or beer.