Players getting Stuck "thinking"

After spending around 10 hours making a nice looking map I open it up to players and quite a few walk out the back of the portal and just get stuck thinking, I tried adding a quest NPC to direct them to the starting quest, a guard, and placed a bit of road but they still walk out and just stand there.

I tried moving them myself to the starting quest and some of them picked it up and went on their way others just stayed thinking, for the quest I put at the back of the portal in hopes of them finding their way they would pick it up and magically complete it without moving, I also noticed random players standing around doing the same thing

Screenshot : Steam Community :: Screenshot

Is there something I’m doing wrong or is this some sort of bug?

Hey, this sounds kind of weird! If you think this is a bug, feel free to submit your save file to our bug team. You can do this by navigating to the main menu (the one that looks like a desktop), finding the save menu and selecting this save, and then hitting the “submit to devs” button. Thanks for helping make MMORPG Tycoon 2 better!

Thanks for the response, When I opened up the game again the buggy mess behind the portal seems to have fixed it self but I still am finding random players mostly near fences doing the whole getting stuck on thinking, I submitted my save file hope it helps.