player starting point option bug

ive only recently downloaded MMORPG Tycoon 2, i did a tutorial and finished it too without any problems, but when i started a new game one button out of the lot which is the main button to get the subscribers joining was gone, which was my player start point button, now ive spent a few hours on this regions as it is the lvl 1 region and i dont know what i can do to fix it, it might be a bug.

You’ll need to reach version 1.0.0 before you can create a starting point and open your game to subscribers. If you’ve started a new game without the guidance of the tutorial, check the list of tasks the “To Do” list in the top right corner of the screen has for you. If you complete them all, it’ll bump up your version number far enough to get to version 1.0.0.

(I think it only requires building a respawn point and an inn, and the network infrastructure to get them to work?)

If you need to, you can start a new game and turn on the tutorial for it, to remind you of what you need to do! You enable the tutorial with a checkbox on the last page of the “New Game” dialog before connecting to it.