Player start bugged when Intro Fails

Issue: Player start bugged when Into Fails to play for whatever reason
Crash (y/n): Game plays fine still, no crashes
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): windows 10 PC Brand New
Description: Really wanted to prep a good start with a level 1 area that really had lots of content for a starter area, spent possibly 6 hours+ just dressing the scene. When id more or less finished i pressed play for the first time since placing a starting point ( Think this is where i messed up ) as i pressed play the starting point lit up as if about to play the Intro for my game, but i realised id placed it facing the wrong way so i quickly paused deleted it and placed a new one facing the correct way, Now the intro has never played, my player starts are perpetually glowing white and no players can join.

(please consider attaching your save file, if you think it might help me track down the trouble you’re having!)

Thanks for the report! This is definitely something I need to fix! My expectation was that if you destroyed your starting point before the intro began, this would abort the whole sequence, and it’d instead be triggered when you placed a new starting point.

Does it work if you save and reload the game?

tried and it remains the same, tried placing multiple just on the off chance it triggered it, nothing. i can go back and load an earlier save and its fine on that one as id not yet placed a starting point yet.