My most wanted features!

Hey I’m absolutely loving the game you have done a great job and I’m excited to see what else is added down the line.

I have a few requests that id love to see in the game if possible somewhere in the future!

1. Classes can be assigned their own unique spawn point for example I could make a few different orc classes and have them spawn away from the human classes.

2. A follow-up from number one I would love some kind of realm vs realm where players set from different spawn points fight each other on sight if they want to.

3. Some kind of loot table where we can create and edit monster drops would be cool with more depth to the weapons and shops in general.

4. A follow-up from three probably a long way off but I thought setting up some kind of crafting stations where we could place resource nodes in our zones would be a lot of fun!

anyway, thanks a lot I hope this list helps I don’t normally get involved with game development but I have high hopes for this game it’s brilliant!

1 Like

All of these would be very cool. I would also be very interested in the following:

1. Correct sizing for models. Currently, when changing models for classes/enemies/etc, if the model is not in some arbitrary grouping the sizes and connections are all out of whack.

2. Steam Workshop. I cannot imagine how many of the issues in this game would be fixed by Workshop compatibility. Especially issues with models.

3. Resizing. Please, for the love of god, let me shrink/grow scenery items.

4. Additional effects for skills. Would love to see the ability to put in buffs, target party members with heals, etc. There are so many potential options for ability effects that are currently left out in this.