Introduce yourself!

Hey welcome to the forum guys

Hi all!

I’m Pritika, and I’ve been brought on board by Trevor as Community and Social Media Manager for MMORPG Tycoon. :slight_smile: I’m super excited to be helping out with this awesome project! I’ll be helping run the forums, as well as our Facebook page and Twitter account. So keep an eye on them!

Looking forward to chatting with you all. :smiley:

Hi, Pritika! Glad you made it!

Anybody who’s been watching the game for long will likely have noticed just how much I’ve been failing to keep up with the social media side of things; I’m downright relieved to finally have help with that!

Great call @trevor means you can concentrate on deving and not have me point you towards steam messages again :stuck_out_tongue:
Welcome @Pritika :smiley:

I choose to believe that since Greenlight isn’t a thing any more, nobody will expect us to still be manning the old Greenlight discussion board.

That could happen, right? :wink:

Anything “could” happen haha

@Pritika

I guess it was too much to ask after all. Some comments were left today asking if the project is still alive.

Replied! With a link to the discussion board. Hopefully we’ll pick up a few new folks! :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, name’s oceanyss. I am extremely excited for this game as I loved the Majesty/Dungeon Keeper series and wished more developers saw the beauty in these sorts of games.

Anyways, @trevor, if you’re still keen on taking in testers for your next milestone build, I would be more than happy as I want to see this game go on to become a success.

Welcome to the community, looking forward to seeing you around and about :smiley:

Hi, @oceanyss!

I’m always interested in more testers! There are whole classes of feedback that I can really only take from people immediately after their first exposure to the game, so I’m always needing more “first-time” testers. We’re probably several weeks off from the next milestone build, still, but please do hang around and keep making noise; I’ll definitely be needing people when that milestone build happens! :slight_smile:

Welcome grab a chair and have fun

Hello everyone, I’m Kiana. I’m a long time fan of videogames in general, with one of my earliest memories being of playing the classic Legend of Zelda.

I’ve since played games of practically every genre, with RPGs, simulation games and turn-based strategy games being among my favorites. My earliest online gaming experiences were on MUDs and I have played a long list of MMOs over the years, from Korean grind-fests like Ragnarok Online to WoW, Guild Wars (1 & 2) and Final Fantasy XIV. City of Heroes still holds a place in my heart as my favorite MMO, even if I was never terribly good at it.

I first found out about MMORPG Tycoon 2 through Greenlight (about a week before Greenlight stopped being a thing), and have been dragging my feet on making an account here until today.

Needless to say, between my love of MMOs and simulation games, MMORPG Tycoon 2 is the game that I have always wanted, but feared would never be made.

Hi, Kiana! :smiley:

I’m sure I’ll pester you (and others!) at some point for stories about all the MMOs I never got into; those are going to be gold for creating scenarios/events! (I’m still very much looking forward to writing a scenario based on WoW’s “Corrupted Blood” incident!)

I never played Ragnarok Online or Final Fantasy XIV at all. Most of my MMO time was spent in WoW, Guild Wars 1, and City of Heroes. I also spent a silly amount of time in Champions Online, but almost never ventured outside the character creation screens.

Guildwars 2, Elderscrolls online and lord of the rings online are my current mmo poison :smiley:

I’ve bounced off Guildwars 2 so hard so many times… I have a bunch of friends who love it, and I just can never make myself play through the initial tutorial areas. I’m sure it gets better further in, but I just can’t bear running around to another little activity area where I can click on a thing eight times (or rather, click on eight things one time each) to complete a quest… I don’t know. I’m not sure why in my head that’s worse than what other MMOs do, but…

I have complicated feelings about Elder Scrolls Online, just because I’ve spent such a silly amount of time playing Skyrim. I’ve been keeping away from it. And… I don’t know why I’ve never played Lord of the Rings Online. I’ve had friends tell me good things about it.

Keep an eye open for big stories/memes from any of those! I’d love to hear about the stuff I’ve missed! :smiley:

Hello everyone!

My name is Michal (aka kovec), I am 19 years old and I live in the Czech Republic. I’ve been keeping an eye on this game since early 2018. I’ve created my account a few days ago so I’m still new around here but it would be an honor to be one of the testers.

My steam permalink: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198115518518

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hi, @k0vec! Apologies for the late reply; I’ve kind of an insane last two weeks and am only just coming up for air, before another insane week. (Luckily, things should start to settle down again from the week after that!)