Importance about Minigames,Extreme Customization and Interior

Ok first of all i need to say:This is a ideia post,but not a ideia post,a discussion of a opinion for a ideia post is the best description to this post,so because is this mix of discussion,opinion and ideia
Second i will talk about how this post gonna work
i will talk my opinion about a ideia,but also the people that read this should continue the discussion about these ideias,giving opinions and trying to aprimorate the ideias,so this is more a mixed post

Third:Expect a large post not like the ideas post that i maked,like i put 10 ideas and never talk more about that post,so lets go

Last thing:mewse you can move this topic if you think this is all ideas and not a mix,im not very sure if this is a mix.

Well,in gonna start talking about minigames
in the post called:Network Simulation,mewse,aka @trevor gave me a little explanation about minigames,so… :confused: in a technical way the network simulation is a minigame,not totally more a…MID GAME…Like the game didn’t stop,but really the minigames would give a importance to this game,like… i will make easier to understand what i am talking about in this photo and then a dialogue

Before lets get into the argument section
yes this game can get easily boring,its normal,but… theres how to make it less boring
and what will be this solution? quest? more themes and genres? yes…everything but were talking about other thing:MINIGAMES
First i think the network simulation with pipes was a very good ideia,but as you know (if you read) that wans’t a minigame,

but still in the way of the minigame being a MINI Game
yes this would be a mini game,like this is a game inside the game but its “Mini” and can be used as other game,for example skyrim,imagine the minigame of the lock,imagine one game made all of this mini game,welp it works,now imagine one game using the pipes ideas of network simulation,following this logic,like you can make a game of this mini game and this is a MINI game,the network simulation could be easily a mini game,but the main game not stop :stuck_out_tongue:
and now the dialogue

John:Hey billy,i heard you did the perfect MMO in MMORPG Tycoon 2 i wanna see i…
Billy:i don’t play more this game,its boring

this is a critic
sorry for any ofense to the game
but this game can get boring if you make the perfect mmo that would be days or hours of the game,not like skyrim,all that side quests did the game more complete,making the player play more the game,and this put more play time,the same effect a mini game could have (and side quests can be placed in Sandbox too)

And now talking about deh Extreme customization

welp its like:

Hey its a tree * get in the editor *

• make the tree red *

its like this,if you can make customization in almost everything,the game chance of getting boring is lower,like the player will get a idea for a biome,red florest for example,then he will paint the trees,copy the trees and make the biome,and now somethings that should have customization like the tree customization,should be there,but they aren’t
for example,building customization
not so much things but changing the material,for example changing the wood of one house or making cracked stone would help in customization
other things like monster total customization could be placed,like,a advanced monster customization,mwhere you can make the pixels,one example of how you could do it,is a site for building minecraft skins,one thing that i make so much at my free time when i wanna a new skin for one specifical event,but probaly i will never use
do something like this site: minecraft.novaskin.me
not totally,just a inspiration,and placing layers would be good too
(but animations,PLACE PRE DEFINED,or otherwise the player can make frame by frame)
did you get me there? :smiley:

and the last opinion and ideia i will give its…

INTERIOR

yep,i am asking myself why didn’t mewse place this?
like…just make like the sims 4…one terrain that depends of how the size of building would be good,for example a small shop,would be 20x20 or 25x25
this is way better than the extreme customization (the two are at same levels to say the truth) that needs his own place here

let me explain

when you finish building a shop,for example,you can get inside and decorate the local,placing decorations and npcs
but this could be way more complex,like changing the size of inside,but outside loking smaller
like a game,yep a game,like a MMO
LIKE SKYRIM,for example,probaly there’s some place that looks bigger outside,but smaller inside or the inverse

still looks not very complex,yes? so prepare for your mindblow now

you can make the npc talk something and change the gui inside the building,like the player can’t die inside the building so the health bar is removed,but when he exit the building the health bar cames back,but when he enters,the health bar dissapear,or even the mana,you can’t cast spells inside a building,but outside a building you can :joy:

ok its a rule changer

now lets just place everything without spaces,should we?

yep,i am asking myself why didn’t mewse place this?
like…just make like the sims 4…one terrain that depends of how the size of building would be good,for example a small shop,would be 20x20 or 25x25
this is not more complex than the extreme customization but still is a little
let me explain
when you finish building a shop,for example,you can get inside and decorate the local,placing decorations and npcs
but this could be way more complex,like changing the size of inside,but outside loking smaller
like a game,yep a game,like a MMO
LIKE SKYRIM,for example,probaly there’s some place that looks bigger outside,but smaller inside or the inverse
still looks not very complex,yes? so prepare
you can make the npc talk something and change the gui inside the building,like the player can’t die inside the building so the health bar is removed,but when he exit the building the health bar cames back,but when he enters,the health bar dissapear,or even the mana,you can’t cast spells inside a building,but outside a building you can :joy:

welp so this is complex and big

And that was my post,PLEASE comment about this post or give a like if you just don’t have any OBJECTIONS against it or liked everything (youtube confirmed)

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ideas for the game :smiley: