Heal bug skill ?

Good morning all,

Already excuse me for the language, I speak English very poorly so I use a translator :slight_smile:

I’ve been playing the game for a few weeks and I’m having a really good time,

I don’t know if the subject is already covered but I tried to do a class with a spell that only gives heal (-2 energy for the player, +2 health for the player) and it does not work, the player does not use this skill if there is no effect for the enemy? Is this a bug that I have in my part, or you have it too?

Thank you all :slight_smile:

Hi, Mofrix!

I’ve seen this reported by a few folks, and I’m not yet sure what’s causing it! I haven’t spent much time investigating it because we’re very close to the new combat system coming into the game (“Combat 2.0”), and that will involve heavily rewritten combat AI. I’ve been spending my time on this combat system rewrite, rather than on investigating bugs in the old system!

But in general, I’m expecting healing abilities to be used at two times:

1. When in combat, if the player (or a teammate) is below 30% health remaining.
  2. After combat, while the player is healing back up to full health.

And if players aren’t using their healing abilities in both of those situations, then it’s definitely a bug!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I understand that you are no longer working on the old version I just wanted to know if it was a bug of my part or general.
I wanted to do a special heal class and I couldn’t!

Can’t wait to see the new version :smiley: