Getting players to move to different zones

I have 2 level 4 zones and over 150 lvl 4 players but out of all those players only about 10 is in either of the lvl 4 zones combined. How do I get my players to move to the correct leveling zones?

Quests usually work. All the quests that a quest giver offers are considered to be a quest chain where one leads to the next one. The final quest doesn’t require the player to return, so you can use that to send players to other zones. If you place quest givers that only offer a single quest to go and do something in another zone, players will head there (if they meet the level requirement).

1 Like

Yeah, I do have quest givers that the last and even the only quest is to go to a new zone, but they still hang out in lvl 1and 2 zones. :frowning:

Place guards, they increase the knowledge of players when they talk to them. That way theyll learn of quests they cant see.

1 Like

I’ve been observing the behaviours of each player that reach the next level and i think the socialize player tend to spend more time in zone that has more player, explorer player pick mostly fetch quest, the killer are those move after they level up but they need to finish all the remaining quest on lower zone, non addict player went to log out after level up. this is only my observation i don’t know exactly how player behaviours work’s

1 Like