Get 5 players to level 2 not completing

Issue: The quest to have 5 players reach level 2 doesn’t complete.
Crash (y/n): No
Platform: Windows 10
Description: The quest to have 5 players get to level 2 doesn’t complete and stays at 0/5 even if you sit there are watch 5 people level up to 2. In the picture below you can see that I have 8 people at level 2 but the quest doesn’t recognise it.

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/PbeRWGC.jpg

Gah! I feel stupid for this one.

When I added this quest, I was testing it in a game which already had that many level two players, so my testing didn’t catch that reaching level 2 wasn’t being counted after you accept the quest; only before.

I have a fix for this; it’ll be up on Steam in an hour or two.

1 Like

Okay, should now be fixed. Please bump this thread again if you’re still having trouble!

Issue: The quest to have 5 players reach level 2 doesn’t count the players.
Crash (y/n): No
Platform: Windows 7
Description: The quest to have 5 players in level 2 don’t count to me (i think the same problem from kangarubick) and theres various level 2 players,maybe the fix didn’t worked?
Picture:

and http://prnt.sc/evllsf

Can you verify what version of MMORPG Tycoon 2 you’re running? That bug should have been fixed in 0.13.1. If you didn’t switch your MMORPG Tycoon 2 install to the ‘test’ branch, then you’re still running 0.13.0, which does have this bug in it.

Please let me know which version number you’re running! I’ll take another look into this today, just to double-check that it seems to be fixed on the latest build. :slight_smile:

As of last night I am still getting that bug too, in both the old save game and a new game, I’m running the test branch on Steam.

Thanks for the update! I’m moving this back into the “bugs” category (rather than “bugs - fixed”), and will investigate further today.

i would like to know @trevor and @yxxxx2003 systems (Windows 7,Windows 8,Windows 8.1 or Windows 10,even Vista or XP) and if the bug do not happens,then i could finish my theory

Should now be fixed in 0.13.3, which is up on Steam right now.

In 0.13.1 through 0.13.2, it was incorrectly watching for players to reach level 3, instead of level 2; the issue had nothing to do with operating system.

For what it’s worth, I usually run the game under Linux. But I do typically run the game under Windows 10 a few times per week, and somewhat less frequently under OS X.

Lol i tought it were because somewhere in the code it only worked for some systems,so that would explain the lack of error for some persons (at least what i think),but ok,let me download and see if it works

@trevor its working fine to me,so this bug is really fixed

Thanks for verifying the fix!