Early Access or not?

Hey I was just wondering if you were releasing this as an early access game or if it’ll be releasing as a completed game right off the bat? Also do you plan to make dlc/expansions for the game after release or will that be it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, @j0hn21792!

This will definitely have an Early Access period before it’s released. The real question is whether it’ll enter Early Access soon and have a long Early Access period as content is added for full release, or whether it’ll enter Early Access later, and have a short bug-fixes-only Early Access period. Right now, I’m learning toward the former; get to Early Access as soon as possible, and spend a lot of time adding content to the game before doing the full release.

DLC/Expansions after release are definitely on my radar, but it’d obviously depend on how well the game does in the marketplace. I already have plans for the first two expansions, and a bunch of community suggestions for ones to follow. So… I’m crossing my fingers that I get to make them! :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for responding!

1 Like

Hey do you know where can I send this $100 Australian Bank Note?

I have had it lying in the “VectorStorms First Actual Game” corner since I moved in, and I have to get rid of it now that the merchandise display shelf has been installed.

Do you have a P.O. Box that I can send it for removal?

3 Likes

I’ve been watching this project for longer than a year. Hoping to try it out soon…

1 Like

You and me both. I’ve been driving my friends nuts talking about it xD

1 Like

According to the Steam page, the game should be released mid-2017, I am not sure if we will even get an early access version mid-2017.

1 Like

Well technically he still has until september, as it’s only mid mid 2017. :smile:

1 Like

Don’t give him an extra few months, I wanna play it now xD

2 Likes

I believe we all do. :smile:

1 Like

In all honesty, that original mid-2017 date is feeling unlikely to me right now; I’ve been having a lot of trouble getting time from artists, so the game has been slipping behind on its schedule. The game is still feeling rather content-light right now, compared against what you’d normally want from this type of game; the game really needs a lot more art content than it has right now, even for an Early Access release!

But send me a private message to remind me, and I’ll put you on the list for future rounds of testing. When stuff comes together enough to make a plausible “Milestone 15” build, I’ll be bringing on more pre-EA testers again. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

When is this releasing?
I need this soo bad! :cry: Please put it up for Early-Access or something soon!

I’d pay any ludicrous price to be able to play this right now! You need to sell some sort of pre-pre alpha copy to us! I’m already in love with this

2 Likes