Crashing on startup when using high performance GPU

Issue: When attempting to launch the game using high performance GPU, it crashes immediately
Crash (y/n): Yes
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): Windows 10
Version number: 0.17.107-g3054259_win64
Description: My GPU is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (3GB visual memory version). When trying to launch the game with this GPU, it instantly crashes with the following error message:

Failed assertion: incomplete framebuffer object due to attachment
Failed condition: (status == GL_FRAMEBUFFER_COMPLETE)
at VS_RenderTarget.cpp:301.
The game will now close; when you restart the game we’ll report the problem automatically!

When launching with my integrated Intel GPU, it launches fine, but for obvious reasons on the weak GPU the game runs annoyingly slow.

Is the 1060 just incompatible with the game’s current built? Or is there something I can do to fix this?

This absolutely should run okay on the 1060! Can you provide the game’s full log file from one of these runs where it doesn’t run?

It’ll be here: C:\Users\<account name>\AppData\Roaming\VectorStorm\MMORPG Tycoon 2\log.txt

Definitely also worth checking that your display drivers are up to date!

I was actually about to attempt a launch again just now to get the log file, but the Steam version just updated to 0.17.109 tonight it seems, and whatever was changed in that update seems to have fixed the issue.

Thank you for the help anyway. I’ll remember to share the log if it ends up happening again down the road.