Buy or download

Hey there,

as im watching the process of development for MMORPG Tycoon 2 a very long time now and did already play a very old version of MMORPG Tycoon 2 some years ago, i would like to ask, if there is a chance to buy or download the current and further versions?

Greetings
Virgel

No update here :frowning:

Gah, apologies for overlooking this! I’ve been spending more time over in the Discord recently.

I’m currently pushing toward the Milestone 16 build, which is the next time new testers will be brought on-board. Send me a direct message and I’ll add you to the list!

no need to apologies. :slight_smile: I know there is a lot to do as a developer.
ive send you a direct message.

Is this open to others? Would love to lend a hand with the testing.

Also tried to send a private message first but seems I’m not allowed :frowning:

It probably wants you to post to the forums a few times before it gives you PM abilities, I guess? This forum software is pretty opinionated sometimes, sorry!

A better thing would be to send an email to announce @ mmorpgtycoon.com ; I’ll be picking up a very small number of testers for MS16 (not like the big groups we added for MS14 and MS15), and then with any luck, Early Access should be shortly after that, and we’ll start getting larger numbers of people playing.