Bug Report - Rotating Camera Keys + Mouse

Issue: (quick one-line precis of what happened)
When Rotating the Camera with Q or E, if you swipe mouse LEFT or RIGHT, it rotates the camera faster or slower depending on which direction you are rotating.
Crash (y/n): (did the game crash?)
NO
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): (what sort of computer were you playing on?)
Windows 10 64x
Version number: (what version number of the game are you running? If you’re able to reach the ‘desktop’ interface of the game, you can see this information in the ‘About’ window)
0.17.209-gf1a273a_win64
Description: (more detailed description of what happened, if you need more space. If whatever happened happens repeatably, please let me know!)
Nothing really bad happens. Only that it is weird having both Keyboard controls for rotating the camera working together with the mouse swiping LEFT or RIGHT.
(please consider attaching your save file, if you think it might help me track down the trouble you’re having!)

This isn’t really a bug exactly; we just allow camera control by both the mouse and by the keyboard at the same time. And if both controls are rotating to the left at the same time, you get faster rotation to the left. And if they’re rotating in different directions, they sort of cancel out. I’m not sure how we’d decide which one to ignore if we really wanted them not to influence each other?