A problem with graveyards and player respawn

i had this wonderful idea that i would let players respawn for free in graveyards in cities, but out there they would have to pay real money.

this works well, but the problem seems to be that players have no say in where they spawn … I observed a player who had no money to spawn at the nearest graveyard so he kept dying over and over and over again at the point he died. understandably: that did not make him all too happy.

it seams that this is the main issue that produces “i keep dying” problem … which on the other hand make spawning at the graveyard cost something pretty unfeasible.

is it possible to tier the graveyards, which means that if someone how dies while respawning gets redirected to this next tier safe-spawnpoint?

1 Like

It’s a 1 time fee to use the graveyard, once they pay it once they don’t have to again

I was like YESSSS USE THE $1000 GRAVEYARD! WAIT WHY ARENT THEY PAYING?!?!??!?!

Is it?! Does it work like that for more buildings?

1 Like

I haven’t checked for anything other then graveyards, but i’d go out on a limb and say that is how it works

Maybe we could get a dev response?

1 Like

that would be quite strange … but yea … I agree … a deeper explanation of this mechanic would be quite important … but ingame

1 Like