3 bugs (Flyer Dismount, notification clash, white cylinder)

Issue #1: Player dismounts flyer after clicking on him
Crash (y/n): N
Platform (Windows/Mac/Linux): Windows
Version number: 0.17.78
Description: After recreating flight paths (which didn’t work for many times), decided to check on the players coming back and forth through the path. Clicked on one player and he dismounted too early and had to walk from the mountains to the end of flight path. Problem does not appear again (tried clicking on other players whilst they were flying but it didn’t come back).

Issue #2: Game menu and notifications clash
Description: Not sure what caused this but the game menu and notifications are clashing. “Game menu” won’t go away (see bottom right of image)

Issue #3: White cylinder appearing
Description: Unsure what this is but a white cylinder appeared in my level 4 area. Can’t click on it, not game breaking.

For #1, this was probably an accidental drag; if you move a player a little, it’ll pull them off the flight path they’re currently on. I’ve been thinking about removing the ‘drag player’ behaviour to stop exactly this kind of problem (instead, manually moving a player would require you to activate a ‘move’ button on the player’s “Info” window, similar to how it works for buildings)

For #2, this has probably already been fixed in the most recent test builds. :slight_smile:

For #3: that looks like the cursor model that’s used when placing a monster zone. I’ve just added some extra safety code to make sure it gets hidden when you exit monster zone placement mode, but until that change reaches Steam, it should go away if you enable and disable the monster zone placement tool again. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Great, thanks for the prompt replies.
Hope it helps in your development, love the game.